- Diploma in Public Administration (UiTM) 1991
- L.L.B (Hons) International Islamic University, 1996
- Admitted as advocate and solicitor of the High Court of Malaya 1997
Areas of Practice
- Banking and Property
Suhaimi primarily advises on the preparation of banking instruments and documentation relating to Property Development and Real Estate Transactions and has been involved in a number of large developments and property related deals.
In addition to his technical ‘know-how’ Suhaimi is also known amongst his clients as a tactful but fair negotiator, a skill he says he gained during 15 years experience as a regulatory officer with Malaysia’s Federal Agricultural Marketing Authority (“FAMA”). These attributes has time and time again placed him in the forefront of clients’ choice of counsel in his area of practice.
- Advised and attended to the preparation of various banking loan documentation including on syndicated financing, project financing and cross border financing.
- Advised and attended to the preparation of documentation in relation to the sale and disposal of prime properties with the sale consideration exceeding RM150 million each.