Mohd Razif Ghazali
- L.L.B (Hons) International Islamic University, 1994
- Admitted as advocate and solicitor of the High Court of Malaya 1995
Areas of Practice
- Corporate, Commercial and Securities Law
- Merger and Acquisition
- Infrastructure Projects and Construction
Mohd Razif started his legal career in the Malaysian Judicial and Legal Service as a Federal Counsel in the Advisory and International Division of the Attorney General’s Chambers of Malaysia. Mohd Razif commenced legal practice in 1997, mainly attending to corporate and commercial matters.
In the course of his career, Mohd Razif had gained substantial exposure in matter relating to merger and aquisition, corporate restructuring, infrastructure project, construction as well as privatisation exercises. He joined the Firm in March 2004 and was appointed as a Partner in the Corporate, Commercial and Special Project Department in April, 2005.
- Attending to legal matters in relation to the development of an international port in Johore, Malaysia.
- Attending to legal matters in relation to the development of a power plant in Penang, Malaysia.
- Advising and drafting on a privatisation of the maintenance of federal roads in East Malaysia.
- Advising and drafting on a reverse takeover of a public listed company.
- Advising and drafting on acquisitions of the controlling stake in 2 public listed companies.
- Advising and drafting on a proposed development of an aluminum smelting plant in East Malaysia.
- Advising and drafting on a merger exercise between 2 development financial institutions.