- L.L.B (Hons) International Islamic University, 1996
- Admitted as advocate and solicitor of the High Court of Malaya 1996
Areas of Practice
- Islamic consumer, commercial and corporate banking
- Islamic debt capital market
- Islamic finance product development and advisory
Ainihayati joined us in 2006 having almost 10 years experience as a practitioner dealing with corporate and banking matters, with special focus in Islamic financing. Ainihayati was appointed a partner in 2007 and is currently attached to the Islamic Finance, Banking and Property Department.
She has advised clients in the fields of corporate finance, due dilligence, merger and acquisition assignments as well as Islamic banking/interest free banking matters. She also had advised numerous issuers, underwriters, investors, trustees, and financial institutions on Islamic private debt securities issues, including bonds, commercial papers and medium term notes structured on innovative syariah-compliant structures.
Ainihayati prides herself in being readily accessible to her clients and her ability to deliver precision quality work within tight time frames.
- Issuance of RM150.0 Million Al-Bai Bithaman Ajil Islamic Debt Securities (BaIDS) with warrants for an international fast food franchise holder listed on Bursa Malaysia
- Issuance of RM55.0 Million Murabahah Multi-Option Notes Facility comprising Al-Murabahah
Underwritten Notes Issuance Facility and/or Al-Murabahah Medium Term Yield Notes Facility for a company involved in coin minting activities
- Issuance of a RM40.0 Million Islamic Commercial Papers/Medium Term Notes Programme for a manufacturing company involved in the production of non-ferrous metal products
- Providing independent advice to a trustee company in relation to a RM70.0 Million Al-Bai Bithaman Ajil Islamic Debt Securities (BaIDS)
- Debt conversion of a RM500 Million existing islamic financing facility into Islamic preference shares in a company involved in plantation activities in the Republic of Indonesia
- Advising on structure and legal documents and preparation of standard form documentation for various Islamic products offered by a foreign-owned Islamic banking group.
- Acted as the Legal Counsel for the Government of Malaysia in the USD1.25 billion Sukuk issued by 1Malaysia Sukuk Global Berhad,
- Acted as the issuance solicitors for the RM1.5 billion Islamic MTN issued by Port of Tanjung Pelepas Sdn Bhd (Government Guaranteed).
- Acted as the solicitors for the issuer in the RM20.0 billion Islamic IMTN issued by Pengurusan Air SPV Berhad (Government Guarantee).
- Acted as issuance solicitors for the RM2.0 billion Sukuk Ijarah issued by Syarikat Prasarana Negara Berhad.
- Acted as the issuance solicitors fr the RM70.0 million Sukuk Musyarakah issued by Matang Highway Sdn Bhd.